Thursday, January 15, 2009

One Month Already

Jude has been spreading out his eating a little more during the day, sometimes 3 1/2 hours but is still staying at about 2 hours or so at night. I have to remind myself that this won't last forever because I feel like a zombie! I find myself wanting to stay put and start crying with Jude when he wakes up at night but then all I have to do is look at his sweet face and I am reminded that he is depending on me for his little body to grow!
We went to the doctor today for his one month check-up. The doctor said that he got an A+...He weighed 9lbs and was 22 1/4 inches. His breathing is doing much better and the doctor thought he looked a lot better than the last time that we brought him in with the tachypnea. No shots today, thank the Lord! He has a little bit of congestion but may just be from our dry apartment. We are going to get a humidifier to hopefully take care of that problem. We are so blessed to have such a healthy baby boy!

No comments: