Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Amazing Man

Ok I have to brag on Collin. I have the most wonderful husband in the world! Not only is he working to keep us alive:o) but he has been doing all of the grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning and has even been taking Jude at 6:00 to give me sleep before he gets ready to go to work! How in the world did I get blessed with such an amazing man? I really can't imagine how I would do this without him. He is also so good with Jude, Jude LOVES his daddy. He laughs at him and just stares when Collin is holding him. They are going to be such great buddies when Jude gets older. This is exactly what I want in life, to spend time with my best friend and raise this beautiful little boy together, I am so thankful.

1 comment:

Malorie said...

Hey Ashley, this is Malorie Haun. I was so surprised to see that you had a sweet little baby when I found your blog. He is so precious! Congratulations on your little family!