Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yum Yum



I can't believe that my baby is already 6 months old! I feel like time has flown by so quickly. I am so blessed by this little man that has come into my life! Everyday is so much fun, and it's amazing to see how he changes from one week to the next. He just started on his first baby foods, he seems to really like them! I knew that he was ready when he started paying attention to everything that we ate. You can tell that his first bite was a little timid but by the next day he was chomping down!
His new favorite things are
- steering wheels of any kind
-growling
-Our lhasa Annie girl
-jumping and kicking those legs!
-playing with daddy's hair
-the running stroller (falls asleep every time)
-sucking on his piggies
-and middle schoolers! haha, guess that's a must!


























No comments: