Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jude David 6lbs 14 oz, 20 in...perfect!



Saturday night Dec. 13th Brett had a basketball tournament up in Knoxville. I had been fighting through contractions since 2:30am Thursday but was not dialated enough to be admitted so....we waited trying to do normal things! We decided to go to the game and see if the cheering and intensity would speed things up! My contractions were beginning to strengthen but we had two games to make it through, the second was the championship at 8:00. I sat high in the bleachers so that no one could see my crazy faces when one would hit and squeezed Mom, Collin, Whit and Dad, whoever I could get my hands on! After the game was over we said ok it's time and drove to the hospital. I was admitted to triage at 10:30 and at 12:30 checked into a room. I was having some really painful contractions but luckily only had to wait about an hour for the epidural! HEAVEN! We waited until 6:30 and I was ready to begin pushing. I pushed for 4 sets of contractions and then he was ready to enter the world! He is the most beautiful baby in this world and I never knew I could love a little person so much. We are truly blessed that he is finally here!

No comments: